Friday, October 3, 2008

~Birthday~

I don't really go all out on birthdays anymore if anything I just like spending it with the people that mean the most. But when I was little my mom used to go all out for me. One year I think I was 7 or 8 I had this really huge pool party and like 100 kids showed up! My mom gave an invitation to everyone she knew, she thought it would be a great oppertunity for those kids who don't get to swim much because their parents can't afford it. And hey I held the record for the most kids ever at the swimming pool at one time.....pretty awesome I guess? And if I'm not mistaken that next year when I had my party at the pool I do believe I had 98.... So I do believe that's prolly the best birthday years ever.

1 comment:

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

swimming parties are the best for b-days!!! i was always sad that my b-day wasn't in the summer.....but now all 3 of kids have summer b-days, so that's what we do for them....never 100 kids, though!!! ;)